Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any DVD players play mp4's on DVD data disk?

Any DVD players play mp4's on DVD data disk?

john12 john12 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshock
Does anyone know of any DVD player that will play .mp4 files? I have
several mp4's that are burned onto DVD data disks and was wondering if
there are any DVD machines -- preferably portable -- that will play
them?

Most online product specs only list acceptable disk format, but not
file format. I assume that means they only play video DVD format.
hi,
i would like to know How do you wrote MP4 movie to DVD.
i am trying to write movie of 2gb, faced lot of error ,Please advice me which s/w and what kind of DVD?

thanks a lot in advance