Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Support HD-DVD

Support HD-DVD

wandrinandz

calling all supporters of HD-DVD, please visit
http://hd-dvd.uk.com/forums/index.php to place your vote and comments for
discussion of related hd-dvd topics.

Tarkus

On 6/15/2006 5:28:58 AM, wandrinandz wrote:

> calling all supporters of HD-DVD, please visit
> http://hd-dvd.uk.com/forums/index.php to place your vote and comments
> for discussion of related hd-dvd topics.

The only "votes" that matter are the ones people make with their wallets.
--
"If they made tugboats bigger, they could be the boats other boats tug."

Now playing: "Rush - Roll the Bones"

wandrinandz

If it's down to peoples wallets (which is what I have been saying all
along), then why do people think they can afford bluray? If they are too
cheapskate to buy hd-dvd, they will not appreciate the quality or have a
decent size display to view it on, let alone have the amplification and
quality speakers required to enjoy the dolby digital hd and dts hd surround.

news:1pmfnp0uzudd3$(E-Mail Removed)9.com...