Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Improving RF Signal

Improving RF Signal

Craig

If I attach my Cable TV Line In to a RF Modulator and then connect the
RF Mod to my s-video input on my tv will it improve the signal ?
cleaner picture, if not then is there anything I can get that will
improve my cable reception.

Thanks,
Craig

Festus Noodleman

Craig <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message:
(E-Mail Removed). com,

> If I attach my Cable TV Line In to a RF Modulator and then connect the
> RF Mod to my s-video input on my tv will it improve the signal ?
> cleaner picture,

No. Once there is noise on the signal you can't clean it up by doing
something to it right before it enters your equipment.

> if not then is there anything I can get that will
> improve my cable reception.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

The cable company is responsible for delivering a clean signal to your
equipment.

--
Festus Noodleman