Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > War of the worlds

War of the worlds

anybodyoutthere@not.com

Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
Thanks

AZ Nomad

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:08:48 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
>from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.

Get a gun and take it from the local video store.
Be a man for once in your life!

Kimba W. Lion

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
>from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.

That's just your computer trying to save you from seeing it.

Charlie Hoffpauir

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:08:48 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download it
>from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
>Thanks

Sure, the DVD is readily available at any video store.
Charlie Hoffpauir
Message board:
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?ht...ames.hoffpauir
Mail list:
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surn...hoffpauir.html
DNA project:
<http://www.familytreedna.com/(153dme45ewxtrs45rzxk5z2x)/public/Hoffpauir/index.aspx>

Mark W

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Lzejg.14679$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
> it
> from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
> Thanks

It's supposed to be like that. It's 'art cinema'.

Bratboy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Lzejg.14679$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
> it
> from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
> Thanks

Its not worth the bandwidth. As usual Tom Cruise can't act, in fact it was a
new low performance wise. I was actually hopeing & praying the Aliens would
get him after the first 5 minutes hehe. Personally, other than special
effects you would be much better served to watch the old origonal unless you
just want to punish your eye's n ears.

gunner

Sure do. Bought it at Target when it came out.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Lzejg.14679$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
> it
> from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
> Thanks

gunner

Sure do. I bought it at Target when it was released.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Lzejg.14679$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
> it
> from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
> Thanks

gunner

Sure do. Bought it at Target when it was released.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Lzejg.14679$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Does anyone have the new War of the Worlds video? I tried to download
> it
> from Nobody@here but the file is corrupt.
> Thanks

AZ Nomad

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:37:33 -0700, gunner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sure do. Bought it at Target when it came out.

Why did you feel a need to reply three times? You didn't simply
hit the 'reply' button three times as they are all different.

Are you suffering from extreme short term memory loss?
Did each of your personalities post?