Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > audio player for g.723 compressed files

audio player for g.723 compressed files

ianbrn@gmail.com

Hi
Is there a free audio player for g.723 compressed files? I prefer on
linux, but windows is also ok.
googling did not got me such,but I still hope...
Regards
IB

alexd

> Hi
> Is there a free audio player for g.723 compressed files? I prefer on
> linux, but windows is also ok.
> googling did not got me such,but I still hope...

$ apt-cache show sweep
Package: sweep
Sweep is an audio editor and live playback tool. It supports many
music and voice formats including WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Speex and
MP3, multichannel editing and LADSPA effects plugins.