Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Locked Vonage broadband router

Locked Vonage broadband router

Simon

I use a Draytek 2880V & Sipura SPA-3000 for my VoIP now. I used to use
Vonage when it started up.

I have a Linksys Broadband Router with 2 phone ports model #RT31P2-VU
which is locked to Vonage. Vonage never asked for it back & it's been
in the loft for over 12 months now. Is there anything I can do with
this router. i.e unlock it? If not, is it any use at all for anything?
--
Simon

Nick

"Simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use a Draytek 2880V & Sipura SPA-3000 for my VoIP now. I used to use
> Vonage when it started up.
>
> I have a Linksys Broadband Router with 2 phone ports model #RT31P2-VU
> which is locked to Vonage. Vonage never asked for it back & it's been
> in the loft for over 12 months now. Is there anything I can do with
> this router. i.e unlock it? If not, is it any use at all for anything?
> --
> Simon

The RT31P2-VU can be unlocked if you can find the software/code.
I recalled it being on a Russian site? Try a refined Google search to
just look for RT31P2.bin.