Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes

Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes

Telephoneman

I've got a ST716 and a ST 716WL in 2 locations. I want to set up extensions
on either easypabx or pbxes but I can't get either one to work with the
built in voip ports. I can set up voip phones OK but that kinda misses the
point. I've had voipfone working so I know the boxes work.

Anyone had any experience with these combinations?

TIA

Liam

paul123

Telephoneman wrote:
> I've got a ST716 and a ST 716WL in 2 locations. I want to set up extensions
> on either easypabx or pbxes but I can't get either one to work with the
> built in voip ports. I can set up voip phones OK but that kinda misses the
> point. I've had voipfone working so I know the boxes work.
>
> Anyone had any experience with these combinations?
>
> TIA
>
> Liam

No experience of easypabx or pbxes, but I'm using an ST716g with the 2
ports set up as extensions of Trixbox/Asterisk@home. I have also had
voipfone working on this setup (but don't use it any more)

Problems with EasyPABX David Floyd UK VOIP 1 07-01-2006 06:47 PM
EasyPABX questions Brian A UK VOIP 3 06-01-2006 12:56 PM
Recommendation for Speedtouch 716WL over Zyxel 2602HW usenet@isbd.co.uk UK VOIP 4 03-31-2006 10:17 AM
SpeedTouch 716wl and Sipdiscount jerry270@hotmail.com UK VOIP 0 03-05-2006 05:11 PM
SIP v/s PBXes? Still Hunting VOIP 1 10-08-2004 10:00 AM

Advertisments