Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Free World Dialup down..?

Free World Dialup down..?

Ivor Jones

Anyone else unable to register with FWD..? My ATA has failed since
yesterday evening, all other accounts (4 Sipgate & 1 Gradwell) working
fine.

The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)

Ivor

Sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
> Anyone else unable to register with FWD..? My ATA has failed since
> yesterday evening, all other accounts (4 Sipgate & 1 Gradwell) working
> fine.
>
> The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)
>
> Ivor

FWD service has been awful for a while now!

Seems to be sort of working here.

My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one starting 7 does!

Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

Ivor Jones

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e8gph2$p84$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net

[snip]

> FWD service has been awful for a while now!

I only really use it as a termination point for my ipkall US number, so as
to avoid tying up one of my Sipgate lines if I'm on a long call (my friend
in Arizona tends to waffle..!)

> Seems to be sort of working here.
>
> My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one
> starting 7 does!

My number starts 6 so no clues there..!

> Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.

Ivor

Sean

Ivor Jones wrote:

>> Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

> Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.
>
> Ivor

Well, the accounts i have registered are okay,dont have 5 starting one
registered, just use call forwarding on it, but its not working... a few
people have been calling the FWD Welcome line, so some things seem to be
working

Re: Paid ... er.. Free(?) World Dialup, broken again Ivor Jones UK VOIP 0 10-06-2008 02:45 PM
Free world dialup cybuerke UK VOIP 5 04-16-2008 11:49 AM
VOIP / Free World Dialup - Basic Infomation Marty C UK VOIP 6 12-30-2005 08:33 PM
Free World Dialup problems..? Ivor Jones UK VOIP 4 09-29-2005 02:51 PM
Free World Dialup Jeroen VOIP 0 08-20-2004 12:34 AM

Advertisments