Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

ŽStephen Hammond

internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Jono

ŽStephen Hammond has brought this to us :
> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
>
> boo hardly worth it now
>
> I hope they don't keep going up

Do you mean www.internetcalls.com........?

I've just made a call to a UK number which was free of charge.

Scope

ŽStephen Hammond wrote:
> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
>
> boo hardly worth it now
>
> I hope they don't keep going up

Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
cant go any further - then Im off.

However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

Jono

Scope laid this down on his screen :
> ŽStephen Hammond wrote:
>> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
>>
>> boo hardly worth it now
>>
>> I hope they don't keep going up

> Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one change
> too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it cant go any
> further - then Im off.
>
> However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee.. All I
> find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it with the 3ct
> fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of months ago (well,
> for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the
webcall - log in to your account & click "make a call"

ŽStephen Hammond

> Scope laid this down on his screen :
>> ŽStephen Hammond wrote:
>>> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
>>>
>>> boo hardly worth it now
>>>
>>> I hope they don't keep going up

>> Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
>> change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
>> cant go any further - then Im off.
>>
>> However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
>> All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
>> with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
>> months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

> I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the webcall -
> log in to your account & click "make a call"

Oh OK my confusion, hmm it's a shame you can't access the site via wap 12p
to phone mobile to mobile would be good