Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Sipgate voicemail

Sipgate voicemail

Roger Barrett

Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not working for eveyrone or
just me? I have to go and delete messages on the website at the moment - it
used to work fine.

Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Uadpg.63729$(E-Mail Removed)
> Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
> working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
> messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
> fine.

Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
message I'll try it and let you know.

Ivor

Sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
> "Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Uadpg.63729$(E-Mail Removed)
>> Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
>> working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
>> messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
>> fine.

> Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
> message I'll try it and let you know.
>
> Ivor

Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

Ivor Jones

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e86g8l$o91$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net
> Ivor Jones wrote:
> > "Roger Barrett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > message news:Uadpg.63729$(E-Mail Removed)
> > > Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
> > > working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and
> > > delete messages on the website at the moment - it
> > > used to work fine.

> > Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website.
> > Next time I get a message I'll try it and let you know.
> >
> > Ivor
> >

> Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
strange..!

Ivor

Sean

Ivor Jones wrote:

>> Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

> I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
> strange..!
>
> Ivor

You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole voicemail system
sounds better than sipgates!

Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

Ivor Jones

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e875ku$4pk$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net
> Ivor Jones wrote:
>
> > > Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

> > I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one,
> > which is very strange..!

> You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

Is that her name..?! Do you get a voice in English or German..? Because
the English voice isn't recorded by a German (!)

> My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole
> voicemail system sounds better than sipgates!

Send the files to Sipgate <g>

> Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

No, never did

Ivor

Martin R&M

What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF Payload set to 101,
Let me know if it works

Regards
Martin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e875ku$4pk$(E-Mail Removed)2surf.net

>> > I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one,
>> > which is very strange..!

>> You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

> Is that her name..?! Do you get a voice in English or German..? Because
> the English voice isn't recorded by a German (!)
>
>> My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole
>> voicemail system sounds better than sipgates!

> Send the files to Sipgate <g>
>
>> Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

> No, never did
>
> Ivor

Ivor Jones

"Martin R&M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
> check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF
> Payload set to 101, Let me know if it works

Translation..?

Oh if you want me to reply, please repost your message correctly, don't
top post.

Ivor
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

m.dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:04 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet and in e-mail?

The word SIPGATE .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:04 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet and in
> > e-mail? The word SIPGATE .

Here was me thinking it was DEXTER.

Ivor