Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > resetting Sipura 2100 to factory original state

resetting Sipura 2100 to factory original state

me@privacy.net

How do you restore a Sipura 2100 device to its factory original
settings? I currently have it programmed to my own VOIP providers and
am looking to sell it on Ebay so I want to wipe those settings.

I have looked for a reset button on the unit but to no avail, is there
a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
original settings?

paul hayes

> How do you restore a Sipura 2100 device to its factory original
> settings? I currently have it programmed to my own VOIP providers and
> am looking to sell it on Ebay so I want to wipe those settings.
>
> I have looked for a reset button on the unit but to no avail, is there
> a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
> original settings?

Connect a phone to one of the phone ports, dial **** to hear the IVR
voice. Then dial 73738# (spells out RESET), then dial 1# to confirm.

cheers,
Paul.

me@privacy.net

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:28:59 +0100, paul hayes <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> How do you restore a Sipura 2100 device to its factory original
>> settings? I currently have it programmed to my own VOIP providers and
>> am looking to sell it on Ebay so I want to wipe those settings.
>>
>> I have looked for a reset button on the unit but to no avail, is there
>> a web screen or phone number sequence which will reset the unit to its
>> original settings?

>Connect a phone to one of the phone ports, dial **** to hear the IVR
>voice. Then dial 73738# (spells out RESET), then dial 1# to confirm.
>
>cheers,
>Paul.

Yes, I found the answer in;
http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA2...plement1.1.pdf