Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > what ITSP

what ITSP

Neil Jarman

Hi,

Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
solution.

Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Many thanks

Neil

Jono

Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
> Hi,
>
> Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
> numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
> solution.
>
> Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Neil

You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.

Here are some references for you:

<http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls>

<http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php>

<http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html>

Neil Jarman

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) yonder.com.co.uk...
> Neil Jarman wrote on 14/06/2006 :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing
>> telephone numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want
>> hosted solution.
>>
>> Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Neil

> You don't say whether your existing number is traditional or VoIP.
>
> Here are some references for you:
>
> <http://www.voipfone.co.uk/porting_Codes.xls>
>
> <http://www.gradwell.co.uk/voip/number_porting.php>
>
> <http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about318.html>

Hi Jono,

Thanks for these refs.

Currently using 3 std BT lines.

NEIL

Peter Gradwell

Neil Jarman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
> numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
> solution.

In what area? We can now port any BT number UK wide (we're in the
process of updating our website + doing press releases) and deliver them
to you via SIP.

> Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.

Yes, we do.

cheers
peter

David Cook

Neil Jarman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you recommend an ITSP that will enable me to keep my existing telephone
> numbers? I will be installing hardware in office so don't want hosted
> solution.
>
> Are thee any that will enable me to sell on to my clients? Not essential.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Neil

Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.co.uk). Not cheapest, but you get what you
pay for