Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > X-Lite V3 behind NAT

X-Lite V3 behind NAT

Jon Farmer

Hi

I am finding that some of my users are getting dropped calls when behind
NAT using the new version of X-Lite. It is the same behaviour you see if
you set Send Audio When Silent to No in the older versions. As this
option doesn't exist in the new version does anyone know a fix?

Regards

Jon

info@brainsys.com

I have found X-Lite V2 to be very robust getting through firewalls
(unlike SJPhone). But I can't get V3 to work behind Win2k SBS ISA
system. V2 on the same PC with what appears to be the same config works
OK.

Anybody else sharing this problem or solved it?

Stuart