Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP Software-Masters Project

VOIP Software-Masters Project

koko

I'm doing some research for a masters project. I'm looking for some
VOIP software that would allow for calls to be made, data transfer and
has voice mail and call transfer features.

Thanks.

Jonathan Roberts

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

Read this site for a few hours: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/