Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > USB Phone with Yahoo messenger?

USB Phone with Yahoo messenger?

Gyuri

Hi. I got this USB Adaptor

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/ima...USB_Telbox.jpg

And I was wondering if there's was a way to make it work with Yahoo
messenger because they have better rates than Skype. I want to make
international calls with Yahoo voice messenger by using my home phone
connected to this adapter but unfortunately I don't know how to make it
work with Yahoo and this is if it really works with yahoo. I would
really appreaciate if someone could help me.

Thank you.

Jonathan Roberts

"Gyuri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi. I got this USB Adaptor
>
> http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/ima...USB_Telbox.jpg
>
> And I was wondering if there's was a way to make it work with Yahoo
> messenger because they have better rates than Skype. I want to make
> international calls with Yahoo voice messenger by using my home phone
> connected to this adapter but unfortunately I don't know how to make it
> work with Yahoo and this is if it really works with yahoo. I would
> really appreaciate if someone could help me.
>
> Thank you.

If it is branded Skype, it likely won't work. I would ask the vendor of the
device. You might do better just getting a headset.