Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP phone PL-18R for sale!

VoIP phone PL-18R for sale!

dianasun

Hi there,

I'm diana, from Roby Tech.(www.chinaroby.com) which the
leading VoIP phone and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

Recently, we hit the market with the newest VoIP Phone PL-18R.

Integrated router functions.
10/100M Ethernet interface supports LAN/ADSL/Cable Modem
Automatic IP obtaining and gateway scan.. Support DHCP, static IP and
PPPOE;
Support G7231, G729, G711/A, G711/U, GSM,
Display incoming caller name from phone namebook
Remote Telnet/Web configuration; Log in password protection.
LCD display incoming caller name from phonebook(Chinese pinyin
/English); message notification.
Login ONE H.323 GK and TWO SIP Proxies simultaneously and make calls with
different digitmap, Press a key to switch back to default
one.(2 or up to 3 business phone)

To extend market, we are looking for offshore agents urgently.

The best price, the good quality and stability, why not choose Roby as
your partner?

If you interested in it, please do not hesitate to email me. Thanks for
your help.

Diana

Skype: diana_chinaroby
YIM: lady007815