Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > is anyone able to access this group from outlook express newsgroups view?

is anyone able to access this group from outlook express newsgroups view?

A. Yarrington

Is anyone able to access this group and post, etc., from outlook
express as a newsgroup? So far, I'm only able to access via the web
browser, which is less convenient. I really like the outlook express
newsgroup format, but I also like this forum.....

Claude LeFort

yes
Outlook Express 6

--

*****to e-mail me directly remove NOSPAM in e-mail address*******

"A. Yarrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is anyone able to access this group and post, etc., from outlook
> express as a newsgroup? So far, I'm only able to access via the web
> browser, which is less convenient. I really like the outlook express
> newsgroup format, but I also like this forum.....

A. Yarrington

How? How did you add that group to your newsgroups? I have OE6, but
it doesn't show up on my list of newsgroups to 'subscribe' to....

"Claude LeFort" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<ULrvb.33322$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> yes
> Outlook Express 6
>
> --
>

> *****to e-mail me directly remove NOSPAM in e-mail address*******
>
> "A. Yarrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Is anyone able to access this group and post, etc., from outlook
> > express as a newsgroup? So far, I'm only able to access via the web
> > browser, which is less convenient. I really like the outlook express
> > newsgroup format, but I also like this forum.....

Uwe

Hi!

GroupWise 6.5 and there is no problem.

>>> A. Yarrington<(E-Mail Removed)> 21.11.2003 14:38:44 >>>