Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > RSS publishing system(s)?

RSS publishing system(s)?

Spartacus

I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems. Can anyone
recommend any open-source free-for-all system(s) with or without a cgi-form
type of back-end management interface?

Peter Flynn

Spartacus wrote:
> I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems. Can anyone
> recommend any open-source free-for-all system(s) with or without a cgi-form
> type of back-end management interface?

Cocoon. http://cocoon.apache.org

///Peter
--
XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/

Andy Dingley

Spartacus wrote:
> I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems.

RSS isn't a weird magic format any more, it's just a mainstream
component of mainstream HTML CSS. Look for your favourite blogging
engine, then check that it outputs in a reasonable RSS dialect --
pretty much every one will.