Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XERCES-C problem

XERCES-C problem

shyam

Hi All

This post is related to XERCES C++

I downloaded xerces 2.7.0 and it got installed properly

But when I tried to run the samples i get following error

"error while loading shared library :libstdc++.so.6:cannot open shared
object:No such file or directory"

I checked up in my /usr/lib directory and there was no libstdc++.so.6
file.So I created soft link to one of my libstdc++ so but then i get
the error as version problems in the .so file

I am using gcc 3.2.3.-47 and libstdc++ 3.2.3.-47

Anyone who has ever faced this problem??please help me out

thanks
Shyam