Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > SolBook: DTD available for download?

SolBook: DTD available for download?

bruce_phipps@my-deja.com

DocBook newbie question...
Is the Sun SolBook DTD available for download? I can't see anything on
the Sun site.
If not, is it possible to reference it in my XML header via a URL?

Thanks
Bruce

Joe Kesselman

> Is the Sun SolBook DTD available for download? I can't see anything on
> the Sun site.
> If not, is it possible to reference it in my XML header via a URL?

If you could reach it via a URL, you could download it, right?

I'd suggest contacting Sun and asking them directly.

bruce_phipps@my-deja.com

I guess you are right. Know any people at Sun who I might contact --
this is purely for educational purposes, teaching myself.
Bruce