Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > WSDL Error

WSDL Error

di.levine@gmail.com

Hi All,

Don't know if anybody can help, but I'm having a heck of a time
figuring this one out. I have what appears to be a properly constructed
WSDL file, and when I attempt to generate a service control from it,
the only message I get is:

WARNING: *filename* Line 0, Col 0: Operation "theOperation" cannot be
called.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happens? Are there common
problems with a WSDL file that cause this, i.e. incorrect information
in certain tags etc.?

Thanks for any help.