Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > freelance website

freelance website

Harold

are you a freelancer. Check out www.tempnerd.com

TempNerd is a new website in the early developmement stages.

Tempnerd's goal is to become the premier site for persons looking for freelance
opportunities.

Before we go active we need to have a reasonable amount of people that are
interested in freelance work in our database. This makes it somewhat more
attractive for employers to offer thier opportunities.

( Plus it also gives us time to fine tune the site. )

We currently have 59 different types of freelance categories

Here is a small sample
..net, PHP, Photography, Translation, multimedia and more...

If you would like to be in our database for when we go on-line, please visit
www.tempnerd.com

if you want to offer suggestions http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks

Harold