Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Bypass authentication page

Bypass authentication page

ilyas.guennoun@gmail.com

A site propt for a login and password (POST request), then prompt for
an ID to finnaly reach interesting data.
Is it possible to bypass all these pages by having a single page for
example or having everything in the URL (the servers have variables in
the URL but also others as POST) ?

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> A site propt for a login and password (POST request), then prompt for
> an ID to finnaly reach interesting data.
> Is it possible to bypass all these pages by having a single page for
> example or having everything in the URL (the servers have variables in
> the URL but also others as POST) ?

http://www.example.com/login.php?use...sword=password

Of course, you would encrypt this information some sort of way, and you can
test on the server whether it is coming from a post or get method, then act
accordingly.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services