Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Trying to program a blog site...

Trying to program a blog site...

Robert Bodling

I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music while the
visitor is reading the text on it... the file is located at:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ave_Robber.mp3

The music is to be posted on blogspot with the address of:
http://rapture-international.blogspot.com/
and http://gods-window.blogspot.com/

Any ideas might help...

Thank,

Rik

Robert Bodling wrote:
> I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music
> while the visitor is reading the text on it... the file is located at:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...ave_Robber.mp3

> The music is to be posted on blogspot with the address of:
> http://rapture-international.blogspot.com/
> and http://gods-window.blogspot.com/
>
> Any ideas might help...

Hmmmz. odd, check some recent user-friendlies:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060624

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060626

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060630

Grtz,
--
Rik Wasmus

Toby Inkster

Robert Bodling wrote:

> I am working on setting up a blog site and want it to play music while the
> visitor is reading the text on it...

Plug some speakers into the server.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS