Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Accessibility

Accessibility

Travis Newbury

dorayme wrote:
> > Look, if the terrorist dropped all their weapons today, all violence in
> > the middle east would immediately stop and the forces would all go
> > home.
> > If the Jews, and coalition dropped their weapons today, you would see
> > Israel wiped off the face of the earth.
> > Hard reality to face

> It is a hard reality to understand for you because you are
> looking on the surface. But then... when did cowboys read history
> or study human nature?

Do you really think that if the coalition were to leave the middle east
that the terrorists would all say "Oh what a happy life we have now,
lets let the Jews live in Peace..."

If so, then you too are dumber than I thought.

Travis Newbury

dorayme wrote:
> (Hey, Travis, you right-wing-bastard, use the facility on this
> website that Luigi has so kindly referenced, to trace your DNA
> and if you find you have bits of Native American chromos in you,
> perhaps this knowledge will temper your views, see if you can get
> your mate Bush to take the tests too.)

Actually my Great Grandmother was Iroquois.

Luigi Donatello Asero

"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <wRywg.10189$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Did you see the film
> > "Dansar med vargar" (Dance with wolves)

> Yes, I liked it.

When did you watch it?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
Tänään on maanantai

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > > Look, if the terrorist dropped all their weapons today, all violence in
> > > the middle east would immediately stop and the forces would all go
> > > home.
> > > If the Jews, and coalition dropped their weapons today, you would see
> > > Israel wiped off the face of the earth.
> > > Hard reality to face

> > It is a hard reality to understand for you because you are
> > looking on the surface. But then... when did cowboys read history
> > or study human nature?

> Do you really think that if the coalition were to leave the middle east
> that the terrorists would all say "Oh what a happy life we have now,
> lets let the Jews live in Peace..."
>
> If so, then you too are dumber than I thought.

Stop being silly Travis, it is a sad sight [1]. How you jump to
that I am committed to thinking this - "Oh what a happy life we
have now..." - is a mark of the Wooden Right. Naturally, if a
bunch of cowboys ride into town and shoot the place up in a
misguided attempt to solve a nasty problem, they would be as
silly or as careless as you to suppose that it will all be fine
if they then ride out of town in the middle of the show.

[1] Sillyness is a job for me, so it is neither sad nor not sad,
it is just how it is.

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed) m>,
"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > (Hey, Travis, you right-wing-bastard, use the facility on this
> > website that Luigi has so kindly referenced, to trace your DNA
> > and if you find you have bits of Native American chromos in you,
> > perhaps this knowledge will temper your views, see if you can get
> > your mate Bush to take the tests too.)

> Actually my Great Grandmother was Iroquois.

Then pick yourself up, young man, and start behaving and speaking
more responsibly.

--
dorayme