Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Passing form data along with a redirect

Passing form data along with a redirect

aomighty@gmail.com

I am trying to get an HTML page to pass data in a hidden form along
with a redirect. The problem I am having is it seems that in order to
pass the form data, there must always be a submit button. I am
wondering if there is any way to pass the form data along with the
redirect so that the variable "var" in the below example will be
available to PHP or whatever else can handle POST data.

<form action="redirect.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="var" value="IT WORKED!" />
</form>

Thanks all.