Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > i think i'll skip this one :-)

i think i'll skip this one :-)

QuasiAnon@anon.com

http://www.devsource.com/article2/0,1895,1937615,00.asp
[webquote irony=on]
In our first online video in the Great Minds in Development series, Dr. Jakob Nielsen tackles the issues of designing for
usability and how to maximize usability in the apps you build. In this interview, he discusses everything from the proper
attitude for programmers (why being smart might be bad for your code), to the importance of prototyping in design, to the
reasons why PDF, Flash and local search engines can hurt more than they help.

Watch the interview in the Windows Media Player it's about 8 minutes long
[/webquote]

at least they tried ameliorating the ominous by adding the information, "8 minute long"

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> http://www.devsource.com/article2/0,1895,1937615,00.asp
> [webquote irony=on]
> In our first online video in the Great Minds in Development series,
> Dr. Jakob Nielsen tackles the issues of designing for usability and
> how to maximize usability in the apps you build. In this interview, he
> discusses everything from the proper attitude for programmers (why
> being smart might be bad for your code), to the importance of
> prototyping in design, to the reasons why PDF, Flash and local search
> engines can hurt more than they help.
>
> Watch the interview in the Windows Media Player it's about 8 minutes
> long [/webquote]
>
> at least they tried ameliorating the ominous by adding the
> information, "8 minute long"

How ludicrous! They should, of course, have embedded it.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.