Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IOS

ctech

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the IOS? I was typing too quickly
on my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
ctech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
oes anyone know where I can get a copy of the IOS? I was typing too quickly
n my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
:router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
:12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

There's probably a hundred variations on each of those, depending on
the exact platform and feature set.

> My router didn't come with a copy of the IOS.

Then you probably don't have a valid license to use IOS. Not much
we can legally do.
--
"Mathematics? I speak it like a native." -- Spike Milligan

Piotr.Derda@lido-tech.net

Which platform do you use ?

Regards,

Piotr Derda

>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the IOS? I was typing too

quickly
>on my router and accidently confirmed erasing the flash like an idiot. My
>router didn't come with a copy of the IOS. Can someone send me a copy of
>12.1(T) or 12.2(T) or let me know where I can get these? Thank you

Roland Drabek

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:02:56 -0500, "ctech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>12.1(T) or 12.2(T)

Watch out. This IOS is buggy. May crash after typing "show run".

cheers,
roland