Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Form designer and HTML controls

Web Form designer and HTML controls

Edward Diener

How do I get the Web Form designer to create instances of HTML
components in a web form class ?

When I drop an HTML component on a web form, the Web Form designer does
not create an instance of that control. Yet another project which I have
inherited in my work has instances of HTML components as part of a web
form class and evidently the IDE creates the HTML components at run-time
from the resource files since there is no manual creation of these
controls in the code.