Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > loosing session variables after Response.Redirect

loosing session variables after Response.Redirect

=?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=

I set some strings and integers in Session but when I get to my redirected
page the values are null.

I'm running on localhost Windows XP Pro but using remote SQL 2005 database.
Not doing anything with caching. I am using Master files and sub master
files. Also using a bit of Atlas but none of this should be clearing my
session variables?

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Admin.master"
AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="VanPoolList.aspx.cs"
Inherits="ssl_VanPoolList" %>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

You are probably running into this problem:
http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/archiv...03/207486.aspx

the solution (as outlined in that entry), is to use
Response.Redirect("whatever", false);

karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/