Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Option Button Help....

Option Button Help....

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=

Hello all,
Can anyone here help me to sort out the following problem in VB6.0?

I have a form...

On this form i have a textbox , ONE option button and one Ok button...

When the user enter any numeric value I wanted to display that many option
button on the form...

For example if the user enters 10 ,I wanted 10 option buttons to be
displayed on the form with SINGLE option button and when the user selects any
one option button I wanted to display a message box stating that user has
selected the option button 6 or 5 or whatever..

Thanks in advance...

Regards
Jackfadd

Cerebrus

Jack,

This is certainly not the right forum for your question. Try posting to
a VB 6.0 newsgroup like <microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion>

Very long since I used VB 6.0, though, I think control arrays should be
the answer to your question.