Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth Device Wizard

Bluetooth Device Wizard

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=

Does anyone have any information why it is that every time I try to add my
PDA via the "Add Bluetooth Device Wizard" it will only find my PDA if I run
the wizard from Double Clicking the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.

If I run it via right clicking the "Bluetooth network connection" (in
network connections) and choosing "View Bluetooth Network Devices", "Add"
..... it never finds my PDA?

The reason why I ask is because every time I set up a sync link, it works
fine first time and then has problems connecting.

I'll be thankful for any info on this.

Many thanks
Gary