Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > choice of URL and CD drive by formular

choice of URL and CD drive by formular

Wanadoo

Hello,

For a local use, I need to choose a CD (on more than 450) and a
directory in this CD (almost 100) to view pictures (genealogical
datas).

In index.html I want to select a CD drive letter and an URL by
formular.

At the validate action, open this URL, and in this one we have
a list wich propose many directories beginning with the letter of
the CD selected in index.html

something like this :

index.html choice of CD and URL (URL1 to URLn)

URL1.html

URL2.html

URLn.html

We can't employ php or asp because it's for a local use on many
computers.

Thank's for help