Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > dreamweaver, local view?

dreamweaver, local view?

mikefitzgibbonsson

Take a look at this screenshot:
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3...titled10rt.gif

Any reason why it only shows the remote FTP view instead of the
FTP/Local combo? This is driving me nuts! Some sites I can manage
locally and sync up, others, like this, are remote view only.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

sorry.no.email@post_NG.com

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:08:29 -0500, mikefitzgibbonsson
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Take a look at this screenshot:
>http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3...titled10rt.gif
>
>Any reason why it only shows the remote FTP view instead of the
>FTP/Local combo? This is driving me nuts! Some sites I can manage
>locally and sync up, others, like this, are remote view only.
>
>How do I fix this? Thanks.

Hi nfl2k22!

Have you inadvertently specified 'FTP and RDS Server' in your initial
site setup instead of 'Site' in the 'Manage Sites' window? This
certainly reproduces the problem that you demonstrate.

All the best,

Andrew.
--

Andrew Strong
w(s pa/nt' a)/gan ai)nikta\ ka)safh= le/geis.