Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Capture Video from ip camera using JMF

Capture Video from ip camera using JMF

vijay

Hi,

can any one help me how can i capture video from ip camera using JMF? i
know how to capture video from webcam or usb cam attached on my
compter. But i dont know how to detect ip camera on the network and
capture video from ip camera.

Does JMF provides any packages using which i can detect device on
network or its not presently possible in JMF. i m using j2se 1.4.1 and
jmf 2.1.1e

if any one can help me on the same or give some code snipplet it will
be appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay Tandel.

Andrew Thompson

vijay wrote:
> can any one help me how can i capture video from ip camera using JMF?

These folks probably can (if anyone can).
<http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=28>

Andrew T.