Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Willing to pay for some expert help integrating TinyMCE

Willing to pay for some expert help integrating TinyMCE

davehansen22@gmail.com

I admit it, I'm a weenie.

I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

We can do something hourly or by-the-job whichever is more convenient
for you.

Some of the basics I need to accomplish:
- Load and edit simple files created in notepad without completely
scrambling them. I'd like to take advantage of using markup to enhance
the document.
- Edit simple HTML. I only use the editor to create simple code
examples as part of a general documentation process. Keeping the HTML
I'm editing seperate from the HTML that the editor uses for formatting
is beyond my grasp.
- Edit PHP - same as above. ( I think PHP code formatted like in
Mambo is cool (colored syntax) but is not necessary.)
- Figure out how/why the whole issue of newlines/<BR>/<div></div>
causes unpredictable results.
- Insert/upload pictures from the local machine for inclusion in the
text being edited.
- There may be more based upon the solutions to the above.

All the "articles" I'm editing and creating are being stored in a MySQL
database on the same server running the web server (apache and php
4.3.9 (if that matters at all.))

Email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks!
Dave

Oliver Wong

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
> want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
> about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
> Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

Given that TinyMCE is written in JavaScript, you might get more helpful
replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.

- Oliver

davehansen22@gmail.com

Oh, jeez. I'm such an idiot. Sorry.
Oliver Wong wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >
> > I lack the time required to figure out how to make TinyMCE do what I
> > want/need it to do. Before someone replies with some witty remarks
> > about RTFM I want to say "I don't have time to read the manual."
> > Hence, I'm willing to pay someone for help.

> Given that TinyMCE is written in JavaScript, you might get more helpful
> replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.
>
> - Oliver

Oliver Wong

[post re-ordered]

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Oliver Wong wrote:
>
>> you might get more helpful
>> replies if you post to a JavaScript newsgroup instead of a Java one.
>>

> Oh, jeez. I'm such an idiot. Sorry.

Don't worry about it. A lot of people make that mistake.

- Oliver