Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JTextArea

JTextArea

LightsOut007@gmail.com

hi i am a begginnning programmer, and am having trouble with the
jtextarea. What is supposed to happen is that when a button is
pressed, then text is displayed in the jtextarea.
The jtextarea appears in the frame, as well as the buttons. When i
press a button, no text is displayed, but no error message is
displayed when this happens, and i have checked to see that the
actionlistener for the buttons are working properly. (which they are).
Can anyone help me?

IchBin

> hi i am a begginnning programmer, and am having trouble with the
> jtextarea. What is supposed to happen is that when a button is
> pressed, then text is displayed in the jtextarea.
> The jtextarea appears in the frame, as well as the buttons. When i
> press a button, no text is displayed, but no error message is
> displayed when this happens, and i have checked to see that the
> actionlistener for the buttons are working properly. (which they are).
> Can anyone help me?

A better newsgroup for this question would be comp.lang.java.gui

If you post your code there I am sure we could help you.

Thanks in Advance...

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)