Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Convert eclipse project into Netbeans

Convert eclipse project into Netbeans

Daniel.Wetzler@sig.biz

Dear Java programmers,

in my company they decided to use Java Studio 8 (aka netbeans) instead
of Eclipse as
standard Java IDE.
Now I would like to convert my Eclipse project (inclusive IDE
development using
the cloudgarden tool) into a netbeans project.
Are there any tools available to do that ?

Best regards,

Daniel Wetzler