Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java or Non-Java code for CD burner

Java or Non-Java code for CD burner

premanshu

HI frnds

I need a java code or Non-java code for my CD/DVD burner application. i
have to make it in java so if somebody knows java code or Non-java code
so i can use it through JNI.

plz help me

Regards:

Premanshu Sinha
Sakshi Softech Pvt Ltd.

Oliver Wong

"premanshu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> HI frnds
>
> I need a java code or Non-java code for my CD/DVD burner application. i
> have to make it in java so if somebody knows java code or Non-java code
> so i can use it through JNI.
>

> plz help me

http://www.burnatonce.com/
Open source CD burner (read the FAQ to see how to add DVD support).
Non-Java.

- Oliver

kapil.bose kapil.bose is offline
Junior Member

Hi Friends,
I have complete java source code for CD/DVD burning.
Kindly contact me on
Thanks,
Kapil Bose
+91-9910300128
GTalk:(E-Mail Removed)
Yahoo:(E-Mail Removed)

Adding Sata DVD burner to system with IDE Burner joevan Computer Support 8 09-11-2008 09:30 PM
DVD burner vs CD burner -- different? jhewitt@arrakis.es Computer Support 5 04-13-2007 03:52 PM
Installed new dvd burner, can't use existing cd burner Travis Computer Information 1 09-23-2006 10:46 PM
Re: VCD/DVD burner code premanshu Java 0 07-14-2006 04:57 AM
Remove region code from laptop dvd burner? Chris DVD Video 3 09-18-2003 01:10 PM

Advertisments