Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ip nat inside on two interface ?

ip nat inside on two interface ?

mcaissie

Hi,

I have a 2621 NATing from the inside

"""
ip nat pool lab a.b.c.d a.b.c.dnetmask 255.255.255.128
ip nat inside source list 101 pool lab overload

interface FastEthernet0/1
ip nat inside

interface FastEthernet0/0
ip nat outside

"""

I would like this router to support two inside vlan so i am planning to
add a third interface . My question is ;

Can i apply the command " ip nat inside" on more than 1 interface ?

thanks

Scooby

Absolutely... If you want an interface to participate in nat, you just need
to define it as inside or outside - you can do as many as you like of each.
What really gets nat'ed depends upon the access lists and the ip nat command
applied.

news:N5xub.39597$(E-Mail Removed)...