Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips

Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips

studyandtelecom@yahoo.com

Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips

http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html

or visit

http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm

Regards

John Jay Smith

Another outlandish thought provoking, troll attracting, netcop magneting
post from yours truly:>>>>

Alien technology from which the microchip was modeled from,
does not need cooling because the circuits are different.

I can not imagine seeing aliens using fans and water pumps to cool their
computers

The problem was they tried to use conventional human technology,
and adapt it to alien technology. That's all they could do of course...
its not easy back engineering technology that could be thousands of
years ahead of us.

anyway... Philip Corso, who was responsible for this task,
did bring us technology we are using today...

- K

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...