Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT

how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT

pradeepbishnoi@gmail.com

Hello Everyone

i m new JSP programmer.
i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )

Or
i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
all JSP pages.
(Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)

Pls anyone kindly help me out.
I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
want more Explnation i will do for him.

Thanx
Pradeep Bishnoi

Oliver Wong

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello Everyone
>
> i m new JSP programmer.
> i have created a small Student Management System and want to implement
> that on our College LAN. Means that i want to make one PC (of College)
> as SERVER ( also want to store database file on SERVER)
> and want to access all JSP pages from CLIENT (or PC in LAN )
>
> Or
> i m also having DIRECT CABLE CONECTION b/n my PC and my Laptop.
> So i want to make my PC as SERVER and LAPTOP as its CLIENT to access
> all JSP pages.
> (Stud. Mgmt. Sys. also consist of Login form . All new user's details
> were going to be store on DATABASSE file that exists on the SERVER)
>
> Pls anyone kindly help me out.
> I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
> want more Explnation i will do for him.

You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

- Oliver

Andrew T.

Oliver Wong wrote:
> > I think i have stated my problem in complete Details. if still anyone
> > want more Explnation i will do for him.

> You didn't actually mention what the problem is. You say you want to do
> such-and-such. Well, fine, do it. What's stopping you?

The problem was a question hidden in the subject line..
"how to make JSP pages available to CLIENT(?)"

I suspect the answer is 'install a server like tomcat',
but I did not make it through the text.

Andrew T.