Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Possible to store JSP output as a string?

Possible to store JSP output as a string?

Jeff Rodriguez

Greetings all,

Ultimately I'd like to use JSP/JSF for templating, very similiar to the
way I do now with FreeMarker.

I have a chunk of HTML which looks exactly the same on the web and in
email. I'd like to reuse the same template for both.

I've searched around and haven't been able to find a solution to my
problem. I could screen-scrape it, but yuck. Am I stuck with
FreeMarker/Velocity/Etc?

Thanks much!
Jeff Rodriguez

JSP, store soap answear cod3nam3 Java 0 11-22-2007 10:29 AM
Best way to store variables and user choices in JSP page Vajra Java 6 10-08-2007 06:30 AM
to store or not to store an image =?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?= ASP .Net 6 03-30-2005 05:51 AM
How to get the html output of a local JSP page from my Java code, or use a JSP as an HTML templates. DigitalUncle Java 0 11-02-2004 05:22 PM

Advertisments