Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JSP import dependencies

JSP import dependencies

deepstar@gmail.com

Hey all

How can one access all the variables declared in one JSP which is
included in a page from another JSP which is included in that same
page? The scenario is that I put all my declarations in one JSP and
included that in the main page as a <%page import""%> - so far so good.
But I have another included JSP import which is dependent on the same
variables declared in the first JSP import. Now the second JSP can't
locate those variables, is there a way around this issue? Is this even
a solid approach when working with JSP's or should I maybe use a
component based web framework instead (which I am relucant to do)?

Thanks!