Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Include JSF page within another JSF page

Include JSF page within another JSF page

BlackIce

I want to include a jsf page within another jsf page but the nested
page generates a result in the form of an html output stream where it
writes to itself. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it?

Thanks

hiwa

BlackIce のメッセージ:

> I want to include a jsf page within another jsf page but the nested
> page generates a result in the form of an html output stream where it
> writes to itself. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it?
>
> Thanks

You could use Facelets for multi-file JSF development.
docs: https://facelets.dev.java.net/nonav/...v/docbook.html
home: https://facelets.dev.java.net/