Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > I have built my own (simple) thread manager [TM], but just found java 5 has its own.

I have built my own (simple) thread manager [TM], but just found java 5 has its own.

Saverio M.

I have built my own (simple) thread manager [TM], but just found java 5 has
its own.

I'd like to use the framework's one, but I have a problem:

my TM calls a shutdown() method for a thread when it has to close it; every
thread class has its own routines inside the method.

how can I implement the same functionality using the framework's TM?

thanks!
saverio m.