Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > .NET Remoting for Java

.NET Remoting for Java

vinims@gmail.com

In the company where I work, we need to implement a program in java
that communicates with one already existing in .NET. The problem is
that this existing application uses protocol .NET Remoting. What I
would need to know I am if somebody knows some implementation of the
..NET Remoting for Java, free.

Thanks,
Vinicius M Schmaedek

Vitaly

One option is to write JNI .NET code. See

http://www.simtel.net/product.php[id]95126[SiteID]simtel.net

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...