Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Not Receiving Email

Not Receiving Email

Kevin

I recently installed a new AD domain with an Exchange server. I am
using a Cisco 1720 router and would like to know what lines need to be
added to the configuation so that I can receive incomming mail. I have
already worked with the DNS hosts and they have switched my MX records
to point the the public IP I supplied them with. I can send mail fine,
but all incomming mail is never received. I am using NAT as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Kevin

Claude LeFort

Are you using access-lists or IOS firewall?

*****to e-mail me directly remove NOSPAM in e-mail address*******

"Kevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I recently installed a new AD domain with an Exchange server. I am
> using a Cisco 1720 router and would like to know what lines need to be
> added to the configuation so that I can receive incomming mail. I have
> already worked with the DNS hosts and they have switched my MX records
> to point the the public IP I supplied them with. I can send mail fine,
> but all incomming mail is never received. I am using NAT as well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks, Kevin

Doug

Create a port forward to send all traffic on port 25 (SMTP) to your Exchange server.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Kevin) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I recently installed a new AD domain with an Exchange server. I am
> using a Cisco 1720 router and would like to know what lines need to be
> added to the configuation so that I can receive incomming mail. I have
> already worked with the DNS hosts and they have switched my MX records
> to point the the public IP I supplied them with. I can send mail fine,
> but all incomming mail is never received. I am using NAT as well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks, Kevin

bburcan bburcan is offline
Junior Member

i have same problem, how can i create port for forward to send all traffic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug