Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Information request

Information request

scoffer

Hi, all

i need to find some information for solve my personal experience bug on form
design.
All my develop in java was made with JBuilder and the XYLayout so i can
place my object everywhere on my form.
Now i have to pass my applications on Eclipse and i've some problem with the
form translation (i have to mantain the same graphical apparence).

Can someone give me some reference to dicumentation for undestand the
various layout manager in designing complex forms??

Thanks in advance.

Paul Hamaker

http://javalessons.com/cgi-bin/fun/j...=gui&ses=ao789
g10 thru g15, g8 (plus setBounds).