Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Exception Question

Java Exception Question

Ovidiu.Silaghi

Hello,
I have a friend that has the following problem:
"You have a Java exception which tells you that is at bytecode 132142.
Is there a solution to find the (code) line that generated this
exception?"
I do not have other information about this problem!

Thanks!

Hendrik Maryns

Mike Schilling

"Ovidiu.Silaghi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello,
> I have a friend that has the following problem:
> "You have a Java exception which tells you that is at bytecode 132142.
> Is there a solution to find the (code) line that generated this
> exception?"
> I do not have other information about this problem!

Hint: can you think of a program you use that has to solve this problem?